1. I am not your little princess.
2. A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.
3. You know nothing, Jon Snow.
4. I was young and stupid.
6. A song of ice and fire.
7. A dragon is not a slave.
8. The king of ashes.
10. Valar Morghulis.
11. Valar Dohaeris.
12. I’ll be your champion.
14. King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
15. The Stormborn.
16. The Silver Queen.
17. Breaker of the chains.
18. Mother of Dragons.
19. I want to be THE Queen.
20. I will do what queens do — I will rule.
21. Every flight begins with a fall.
22. Oh my sweet summer child.
23. Don’t call me Lord Snow.
24. Swift as a deer.
25. Quiet as a shadow.
26. Fire cannot kill a dragon.
27. I should wear the armor and you the gown.
28. I am the watcher on the walls.
29. As we sin, so do we suffer.
30. You do not steal from the dragon, oh, no. The dragon remembers.
31. I am the sword in the darkness.
32. You saw her beauty, but not the iron underneath.
33. I will take what is mine, with fire and blood.
34. Power is power.
35. I don’t want to be a lady.
36. The Night’s King.
37. You’re mine and I’m yours.
38. You’re perfect, aren’t you?
39. The things I do for love.
40. My sun and stars.
41. You are the moon of my life.
42. I don’t ever want to leave this cave.
43. Love is sweet.
44. The Bear and the Maiden Fair.
45. Love is the bane of honor.
46. We don’t chose whom we love.
47. I know, but I still love her.
48. I’ve married the most beautiful woman in the world.
49. I love my lover.
50. My lion.
51. Promise me.
52. I’m ready.
53. My lover.
54. I’m the god of tits and wine.
55. The night is dark and full of terrors.
56. Fire and blood.
57. More wine.
58. I am the king!
59. Girls would claw each others’ eyes out to get naked with you.
60. It’s not easy being drunk all the time.
61. You’re much uglier in the daylight.
62. Winter is coming.
63. The Lannisters send their regards.
64. Open the fucking gate!
65. WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS?!
66. Winter is coming.
67. Look at the fun we’re having!
68. Everything’s better with some wine in the belly.
69. Noseless and Handless, the Lannister Boys.
70. I am the gift.
71. For the Watch!
72. We have a new queen.
73. It’s only wine.
74. Drinking and lust , no man can match me in these things.
75. I’m the captain.
76. Rich as a Lannister.
77. Hear me roar!
78. I am alive, and drunk on sunlight.
79. A Lannister always pays his debt.
80. All men must die — but we’re no men.
81. It doesn’t matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else.
82. He, who hurries through life hurries to his grave.
83. Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.
84. The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow.
85. The man who fears losing has already lost.
86. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not.
87. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
88. Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
89. A bruise is a lesson… and each lesson makes us better.
90. The greatest fools are often times more clever than the men who laugh at them.
91. There are no men like me, only me.
92. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.
93. Nothing burns like the cold.
94. Laughter is poison to fear.
95. What do we say to the Lord of Death? “Not today.”
96. Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.
97. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love.
98. I swear to you, sitting a throne is a thousand times harder than winning one.
99. The girl is not ready to become no one. But she is ready to become someone else.
100. Nothing is better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing.
101. Look with your eyes. Hear with your ears. Taste with your mouth. Smell with your nose. Feel with your skin. Then comes the thinking, afterward, and in that way knowing the truth.
102. Why is it always the innocents who suffer most, when you high lords play your game of thrones?
103.The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true.